Ok folks. I am back online. As some of you might know, I’ve been working in advertising for five years now without having Internet or Cable TV at my apartment. Well, I finally broke down and now have Internet service at my loft. Not because I wanted to, but rather because my neighbor locking up his wireless connection. Anyways, no more blogging sabbaticals for me.
Here’s what’s new:
- I must have eaten at least a burrito a day for the past week. Viva las habas.
- I set-up a futon chair in my apartment. Otto now has his own Ottoman.
- I’m in Sacramento on Friday. Anyone?
- On Friday night, I am going on a chartered school bus dive bar tour, dressed in tuxedo. Don’t ask.
- My cousin and his wife are arriving on Saturday. I will then be joining Otto on the Ottoman.
- I’ve been working on one of the coolest projects of my career. More on that tomorrow…