Going back to Montana is always a very special occasion for me. Considering I only spent one fifth of my time in Big Sky Country, the impact it has had on my life is much more significant. Most of that is thanks to the people who live in Montana, many of who made this trip so remarkable.
- Thank you Vick and Jean for letting us stay at your place and for being such wonderful hosts.
- Thank you Jakki and MaryEllen for continuing to let me speak to your classes.
- Thank you Dean Larry for getting us those Football tickets that Jen lost.
- Thank you John and Diane for letting us stay on the ol' Sleeping Child Ranch.
- Thank you Rob and Katie for filling us in on the brawl with the county commissioner's husband in the bathroom of a casino.
- Thank you Scott for what I am not allowed to thank you for.
- Thank you Darby for the pizza and for reminding me that somewhere someone is enjoying a beet pickled egg right now.