Excuse my lack of blogging these past few days. It has been a very busy week at work. The weather is finally starting to look up in Portland, hence, I am venturing into the wilderness tomorrow to test my new hiking shoes. I will be back on Sunday, but here’s what I learned this week.
- Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story is a very bad movie.
- I will be in Santa Barbara next week, and Delaware and Las Vegas the week thereafter.
- I gave in to Otto’s wishes and replaced his water dish with a Scotch glass. Filled with water, of course.
- He has since then figured out how to open a cupboard door with his paws. My cat is not normal.
- Christian just moved to Austria and is enjoying all sorts of powder snow.