Mark just bought a new car. A very nice car.
I continue to amaze myself with my ability to ignore LA’s inherent urge to drive a nice car. As a matter of fact, I don’t even drive a “kind of nice” car. If someone would call my car (Bozo) an ugly ride, there would be little argument against it.
Maybe I could tell them:
– that cream colored chassis and brown interiors are on the verge of becoming hip
– that station wagons and soccer moms are in no way related
– that washing your car is something looked down on in my culture
– that Michael Jordan wore the old pair running shoes laying around in the back seat
– that I have no clue how the socks got there
Either way, Mark has a new car now.