I’m really focused when it comes to my work. I am really not focused at all when it comes to every other aspect of my life. Is anyone else dealing with this problem? Is this even a problem?
My guess is that it might be, considering that:
– I check my mail monthly
– I only answer my cell phones at the weirdest times and check my voicemail on Sundays
– I haven’t owned a bed in three months, and don’t consider such a problem
– I file all my paperwork right after tax season
– I consider plastic shopping bags to be perfectly acceptable organizational tools
– I don’t acknowledge the difference between paper towels and Kleenex
– I am 0 out of 12 when it comes to family birthdays this year
– I own two what I call dry-bred plants
With that being said, I am going to do something about it and try to relax a little bit as the year comes to an end. I am going to be in Montana from November 16th – 19th and am considering to head down to LA for Thanksgiving. Then my parents are coming for Christmas. There’s never a bad time to spend with family and good friends, especially if you’re too stupid to communicate via phone and email like myself.